Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Posted by Author On 6:39 AM
The time I used to speak with my heart in this loneliness that's surrounded me, is it increasing?
Is this summer burning me?
Is this winter freezing me?
Is my heart started to lose weight after seeing your eyes my dear?

On this freezing cold day, all the species will stay away y am I trying to go out? To search for a life that I lost?
I built a dam inside my heart to trap the love without letting it go apart..
Even though I had so many ways to getaway from you,
Still I love being trapped inside your eyes my dear...

The king who turned into a priest,
The moon faded away on this night,
The way that I tried to change my future,
The life which loves to live with you,
Even when you blink for once my heart tries to stop my dear...

This age of mine started swinging away,
The cuckoos started singing in your voice,
The days stopped becoming night,
The heart started to ask intervals to rest,
After I have seen your eyes I'm trying to stop the earth from rotating around, my dear....

Roads are there left untravelled,
Trees are there left without fruits,
Flowers are there left without the sweet essence,
And my heart is there left without your love,
It all just happened after your eyes only took away my soul from me my dear...

~Kohulan

0 comments:

Post a Comment