Monday, January 25, 2016

Posted by Author On 9:19 AM

Rhythms became meaningless and heartbeat became meaningful,
Silence became limitless and my life became beautiful...

night's darkness slowly killing inside me,
Saddest dreams are trying to haunt me...

Lost my shadows just losing my faith to,
when you hurt me feeling lifeless, why is it so..

I'm here filled with tears,
Cozed by the words came out of you, that gave me these fears...

Words are thrown away easily by you,
But they hurt me as hard as it can without any due...

My eyes are living like fishes,
I dunno whether God and a girl's heart exits...

I'm searching for you like a needle fallen into the sea,
I've got lost in that trauma at least can you see...

Can you answer this questions without a que?
it won't be hard not more just few...

Is that I used to gain,
Nothing but a never ending Pain?

Whenever you not there, I just don’t feel blood in my vein,
Sometimes without understanding the things you say makes my care into vain...

My smiles are sometimes starts fading away,
Like the high grown trees shading the way...

No music in my songs,
No story in my movies,
No roads towards my destination,
No stars in my sky,
Nothing more will remain until you understand me fully...

I know I behave sometimes silly,
But can't you nurture me without treating cruelly...

Yes, you are an angel from every angle,
When you ignore me i feel like pierced by nails from every angle...

I know you are a greatest robber,
But when hurt me stealing my smile my time turns sober...

Although whatever you do, you are my cutest one,
It's true without you by my side life is a unworthy run...

~#Kohulan.R

0 comments:

Post a Comment