Friday, July 31, 2015

Posted by Author On 12:56 PM

Chapter 1


It’s been a year that I didn't write anything but just poems, I don’t know what kept me or what stopped me from writing, when it’s been my true companion where I express myself fully without any hesitation.

Every time when we try to talk with someone what strikes our mind first? “Oh can I tell this to him/ her? What would happen next?” these are the questions which haunts are mind, which actually stops us to get mingled with people. It’s not only my problem but it happens to everybody, the basic thing is that we are afraid of an unknown person, when we try to talk with someone just a fear surrounds us, making us to think what all he /she could steal away from us, so we always keep a step back.

Ok ok enough, let’s come to my story otherwise you would get bored with all those tempting words right?

Pune, another chapter in my days in India hopefully it is going to last for two years from now. As I landed in Mumbai I got an expression on my face “Oh, wow! What an interior an how big it is” but when I stepped out of the airport and got into a cab, as it moved towards the streets of Mumbai then I got to know the real Mumbai and even I didn't expect the perfect scenario cause India is in its way towards “Vision 2020” we can expect a better nation in future but the first impression is kinda not cool.

As the roads touched the highways, the cab began to roll as faster as it’s allowed towards Pune, the land which Indians call as the oxford of the east. Reached Pune, as I got picked up by my wonderful Sri-Lankan friends the time I felt like that I ended up somewhere safe after a long tiresome journey. The hands where I belong took care of me that I can relate easily. Roads filled with water, bikes rushing, humid and drizzling weather. Seemed OK because its monsoon as they said, but I didn't sleep at home, even after landing I troubled those wonderful girls who troubled themselves for me to take me towards the university to do all the necessary formalities for the day, they simply took an immense time and patience to get me settled properly.

Even though a slightest fear in a nook inside my mind, whether I got lost in a deep jungle? Questions sparkled silently. But faith and the smile from my wonderful Srilankans really made me to believe that I can survive. First day was rushing, made us walk kilometers to finish my admission process even though one thing didn’t work out well, the other thing did work. Warm full greeting from my Department, the first person who originally from Pune smiled and talked. I felt so thankful for my friends who took me there on time.


As he talked with me, the way he made me get relaxed, seriously that is what I really needed on that time. We talked for an hour or more and then I left towards to make payment with my friend, where she waited for me till I finish my work, even with hunger growling inside her stomach. Though she was so hungry she didn't show it to me, she smiled and told “let’s rush towards the bank...” even though I felt so bad about me troubling these people I was really helpless at that time. Without them I couldn't be able to do all at once.

As we reached the bank the bank was being closed slowly and finally banking process was going on , First they didn’t allow us inside but we tried to reason with them what all had happened throughout the day and  hopefully a good banker accepted my payment and greeted me with a smile. That really made me happy for a while as one of the main subject got over. 

Happily we left there thanking all the people in the bank and I got to know that tomorrow will be more hectic than this. So while we returning back I requested my friend “Can I guy who is having a bike can come with me tomorrow?” and she said “We’ll arrange something for you Ayya (Brother), don’t worry” that really made me feel so good and I assured myself that it would be a rough ride though at the end I would worth it. 

I couldn’t able to thank them properly but I’m grateful to all those lovely Srilankans for making my day to end perfectly. As we did all other small works, had some snacks and walked back towards what I called it as “Home” where the people in that house warmly welcomed me and gave me the comfort that I didn’t expected.

And always one thing stroked my mind that, my friend told don't lose your "Cool" untill you all your works are done, so i tried to keep it always.

To be continued...


0 comments:

Post a Comment